Monday, September 6, 2010

Forever will be you and me


This was at Wishbone that day with mummy. I know my face looks screwed, but I really love Wishbone like seriously. Their ice cream is still the best after all these years (NO LINK)!! Fav childhood restaurant #1 :) :) :)

Oh yes and so today I had to go to school for mock prelims (yes we have mock prelims doesn't it sound stupid?) science practical exam. I think it was ok. Ah well. Oh and during tuition just now I was really doing my work. I don't wanna fail emath already la cannot cannot or else I can just retake Os next year :( The nearer O level is, the more my drive dies out. SIAN x1000000


Oh yeah and you know, someone wrote me this long letter during an exam. So cute, don't you think!! Hohoho. Yes actually as you can see I just typed alot of nonsense just because.

I can't wait for Saturday!

No comments: